Spam bot scourge

Anything not gaming related goes here. Not sure where something should be posted? Post it in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Spam bot scourge

Post by Tchernobog »

Just writing to say that Willis has given me the power to delete spam posts so hopefully between the two of us things should be a bit more under control now.

How is everyone doing? Been a bit quiet around here. :shooting:
BEAST
Zealot

Re: Spam bot scourge

Post by BEAST »

Good going, Tcherny. Now you have supreme power! :)

How're doing yourself, comrade? I miss discussing Blood stuff with you guys. I'm still drawing, and I've also been writing on the side. I've occasionally been visiting other forums under different aliases. Some of the other game forums I've been to seem downright hostile. I've been mainly helping my parental units, and trying to better my self. I've been revisiting my attempt to rewrite Blood 2 on occasions, with some concept art on the side. Mainly, I've been trying to develop my own fictional universes, and seeing what works. Not as productive as I wish I could be, though I try what I can.

How are the other Transfusionites, these days?
VGames
Acolyte

Post by VGames »

I'm doing fine. I'm currently working on a mod for Turok 2. After that I'll get back to the Circus of Blood mod for KPC.
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

We finally extracted the last of this year's honey crop on Tuesday leaving us with the fun job of scraping the wax out of the machines on Wednesday morning. We also managed to sell a couple of our heifers on Tuesday to a guy who is just starting to build up his own herd, so those calves have got a good life in store for them now. Still have the two bulls to sell at auction yet, and I am going to be looking at maybe buying my own little horse trailer for hauling them there this weekend. Start of the month I managed to get myself a full hay barn by getting 400 square bales moved in one day, and I am only just beginning to get my garden harvested. Still got a lot of spuds to dig up and vegetables to blanch ahead of me. I have a few days off bee work until the weather improves and we can start wintering the hives, so I might be processing either my chard or carrots tomorrow.

As you can imagine this has not left much time for my gaming; I have not gone back to BioShock in about a month, and my party in Baldur's Gate II has been stuck just leaving the Underdark since early July now. That is what winter is for I guess.
dosgamer000
Acolyte

Post by dosgamer000 »

I am doing okay. I hope everyone else has been okay too. Haven't been doing too much of anything regarding video games and especially not Blood. Before, I used to draw fan-art about Blood and even made a few short fan-fictions here and there. But I haven't made anything new in a long time. It's hard to find a drive to create stuff for my favorite video game series. I miss drawing Caleb, the Chosen, and all the Blood enemies. Maybe I'll try to start drawing again.