3D Realms Forums...

Anything not gaming related goes here. Not sure where something should be posted? Post it in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

DemonPostalWorker
Axe Zombie

3D Realms Forums...

Post by DemonPostalWorker »

What is with it with those people? Everytime I post something it gets removed, and I don't even violate any terms of service!
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

What do ya mean? I've been there for about three years and havn't had any trouble.

Were have you been posting and about what? I've actualy found 3DReamls to be one of the more civil places on the net.
DemonPostalWorker
Axe Zombie

haha, okay I asked about What happened to the DNF (in the DNF section) featured in 2001, and if 3D realms should release that game as a lameDNF and then I suggeste a mod idea in the Duke 3d Section, that said, I think a great idea for a mod would be to have the gore stay from exploded monsters, just like the screensaver for Duke 3D. Both threads were deleted!
DemonPostalWorker
Axe Zombie

some people actually replied to the first one in DNF it was called History, and the second one was called Yet Another Mod Idea... both are gone..
Gila
Ye Olde Bloodite

Post by Gila »

yeah those 3dr forums are no-no to discuss 'early' versions of games, or alphas and betas... 3dr (and as most companies) are really shy and really hate when the raw product gets out. lame, i agree. since they're selling millions of copies... some early versions (like illegal shadow warrior beta) can be released, why not?
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Well, I don't know about the Duke3D mod or anything... but George and Joe are really touchy about DNF. Anything remotely close to a release thread gets canned pretty quick.
)))000(((
Cultist

Re: 3D Realms Forums...

Post by )))000((( »

DemonPostalWorker wrote:What is with it with those people? Everytime I post something it gets removed, and I don't even violate any terms of service!
I registered there... like... 3 days ago.. they still di not aprove my acount or something... F#<kers...
DemonPostalWorker
Axe Zombie

yeah these people suck lol
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

DemonPostalWorker wrote:yeah these people suck lol
I take offense to that. :wink: