15 long years of existence...

Anything not gaming related goes here. Not sure where something should be posted? Post it in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

N0t_mINe
Acolyte

15 long years of existence...

Post by N0t_mINe »

And somehow yanni never made it to this forum. :( :|
dosgamer000
Acolyte

Re: 15 long years of existence...

Post by dosgamer000 »

I can only assume you are talking about a user here that never bothered to discuss in the forum.
N0t_mINe
Acolyte

Post by N0t_mINe »

yanni was a being who dwelled on the most ancient version of the Monolith Blood forums. Occasionally this entity would clog a thread with spam consisting of 300 lines of @"(?&&4 and such. It's for the best yanni never made it here.
dosgamer000
Acolyte

Post by dosgamer000 »

N0t_mINe wrote:yanni was a being who dwelled on the most ancient version of the Monolith Blood forums. Occasionally this entity would clog a thread with spam consisting of 300 lines of @"(?&&4 and such. It's for the best yanni never made it here.
That's pretty crazy. Wasting my time spouting absolute non-nonsensical BS like that seems unimaginable. I guess we were one of the lucky ones huh? 8)
N0t_mINe
Acolyte

Post by N0t_mINe »

trolling has thankfully lost a lot of its power since 2000. The Monolith forums had to be taken down for such constant harassment. Better software and administer moderation of course, made such things far less likely.
dosgamer000
Acolyte

Post by dosgamer000 »

N0t_mINe wrote:trolling has thankfully lost a lot of its power since 2000. The Monolith forums had to be taken down for such constant harassment. Better software and administer moderation of course, made such things far less likely.
I actually never bothered to browse the lith forums at all really but I don't know about trolling losing it's power. One needs to look no further than the youtube comment section if they want trolls. Mods barely exist there so it's a troll's haven unfortunately.