2015 is coming

Anything not gaming related goes here. Not sure where something should be posted? Post it in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

dosgamer000
Acolyte

2015 is coming

Post by dosgamer000 »

Just like last year, I'm making this thread to ask what is everyone doing this New Year's eve? I'm actually surprised I've been on this site still for what seems like so long. Have no regrets though as some of my best Blood moments were had here...well, aside from the game itself. :)
N0t_mINe
Acolyte

Re: 2015 is coming

Post by N0t_mINe »

But dosgamer00, don't you know that some people don't use our cal...

Aw *hit who cares.

This last year was on the disappointing side, so me and a few close peeps will be cheering on '15 with all the beer I can afford and waving good riddance to 14' , making sure it has my wrong phone number before it leaves.
N0t_mINe
Acolyte

Post by N0t_mINe »

Happy new year btw .

:)
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

The first six or so months of 2014 were also not that great for me N0t_mINe, but I can not really complain about where I am right now. Hopefully things start to improve for you in the new year.

As to what I am doing today, well, I fed the cows, I shovelled out all of the walking paths outside, and am currently in the process of repairing the drainage on the kitchen sink.

Yeah, I know, we are all a riot here, right? :P
dosgamer000
Acolyte

Post by dosgamer000 »

@N0t_mINe: Yeah, my year could've definitely been better too. It seemed like games for me were just so hard to get into. Most of what I mucked about with was emulated crap. Outside of that, I'm still living in this small apartment. Family life could be better but that's neither here nor there.

@Tchernobog: You seemed to have had a better year overall than me and I can tell that you are a much more successful person. I'm quite proud to see you do well for yourself with all that you've accomplished over the years with the wiki and other jazz. Life on a farm must've definitely toughened you up and I envy your tenacity. I can barely force myself to write fan-fiction! Ahh, I remember the days when I used to pump out stories at a frightening rate but they weren't very er...good so that explains that. :P

Oh and Happy New Year in general! The ball hasn't fallen yet for me but for anyone else reading this, it could be different. Regardless, take care and be safe. 8)
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

When it comes to finding games harder to get into, I can certainly sympathize. I actually have quite a large gaming backlog to get through now, but for whatever reason I have been finding it increasingly difficult to find either the time or inclination to play them.

As for being a successful person, well, I might start to agree with you as soon as I can get this whole stable, reliable income thing sorted out. I do rather suspect that is a problem that plagues us all more often than we would like it to though.

But you really should try and put out something short and bloody for us at some point dosgamer000. You cannot walk a thousand miles without taking the first step after all. :wink: