Complete Remake of Released Level

Anything not gaming related goes here. Not sure where something should be posted? Post it in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

DwayneA
Zealot

Complete Remake of Released Level

Post by DwayneA »

Over the past year I've been doing some polishing on the completed levels so far in the LOI2 remake. Recently, I just completed a complete redo and remake of a level I released on Blood Freeminded "Courts of War". In terms of overall size, sectors, walls, and sprites, this is the largest level I've ever made. I was wondering if I should post this new version on Blood Freeminded so everyone can know that this is the version that will be in the game, not the previous version that people didn't like. What do the loyal Blood fans think?
N0t_mINe
Acolyte

Re: Complete Remake of Released Level

Post by N0t_mINe »

Tell someone who's never played the map before why you think they'll like it. Is it detailed? Does it set the tone for the rest of the maps? Is it meant throw a wrench in the overall direction of gameplay? Does it use enemies in a way never thought of?

If you had to sell the map to a blood development group, what would it's selling points be?
DwayneA
Zealot

Re: Complete Remake of Released Level

Post by DwayneA »

The new version is far more detailed with less symmetry. It also looks much better too.