What is it like?

Anything not gaming related goes here. Not sure where something should be posted? Post it in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

N0t_mINe
Acolyte

What is it like?

Post by N0t_mINe »

...To actually need someone to hate you?

What's it like to believe down to the core of your being, that someone who owes you nothing, owes you everything?

What's it like to believe the above about everyone?

What is it like to go through life capable of feeling only two human emotions, absolute fear and unmitigated rage?

What's it like to go through life faking real emotions like love, sympathy, grief, jealousy, loneliness, thirst for justice, or a desire for peace?

You have to go through life avoidng the only two emotions you're capable of with addictive behaviors. What is that like?

What was it like the day you realized that nothing bad that has ever happened to you ever was or ever would be your fault- no matter what?

What is it like, in short, to be a psychopath?
dosgamer000
Acolyte

Re: What is it like?

Post by dosgamer000 »

N0t_mINe wrote:...To actually need someone to hate you?

What's it like to believe down to the core of your being, that someone who owes you nothing, owes you everything?

What is it like to go through life capable of feeling only two human emotions, absolute fear and unmitigated rage?

What's it like to go through life faking real emotions like love, sympathy, grief, jealousy, loneliness, thirst for justice, or a desire for peace?

You have to go through life avoidng the only two emotions you're capable of with addictive behaviors. What is that like?

What was it like the day you realized that nothing bad that has ever happened to you ever was or ever would be your fault- no matter what?

That's deep man... 8)

I'm kidding of course. Is this supposed to be a poem, N0t_mINe? Or a musing of some sort?
N0t_mINe
Acolyte

Post by N0t_mINe »

dosgamer000 wrote:
N0t_mINe wrote:...To actually need someone to hate you?

That's deep man... 8)

I'm kidding of course. Is this supposed to be a poem, N0t_mINe? Or a musing of some sort?
A little of both, well, more of a musing than a poem, mostly it is a personal middle finger inspired by an individual who derives self esteem achieving power over others, in this case by stealing pain meds from a vulnerable someone who can't defend herself when I'm not around. The situation is disgusting.

EDIT: 10-22
watering the statement down due to TMI.
Last edited by N0t_mINe on Wed Oct 22, 2014 02:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
N0t_mINe
Acolyte

Post by N0t_mINe »

All apologies to the regulars here who indulge in gaming forums as an escape from real world or everyday concerns. This is is not the place for such displays of anger, righteous or not. I'll edit the T-m-i above later tonight, leaving it up long enough for the obsessive screencappers of the world. The Ode to psychopaths above will stay though. Nothing wrong with a little suggestive mystery I hope.
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

I do not need an apology, but I must admit to completely losing the thread here... :shock: