2013 Thanksgiving

Anything not gaming related goes here. Not sure where something should be posted? Post it in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

dosgamer000
Acolyte

2013 Thanksgiving

Post by dosgamer000 »

Happy Thanksgiving to the Transfusion Forums and to all Bloodites! Have a great holiday you guys and gals. :)
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Re: 2013 Thanksgiving

Post by Tchernobog »

Thanksgiving? Wasn't that six weeks ago? :P
dosgamer000
Acolyte

Post by dosgamer000 »

Tchernobog wrote:Thanksgiving? Wasn't that six weeks ago? :P
I'll admit, joke went over my head. :P Wanna clarify that Tchernobog? You can't mean the Halloween BB match, could you? Has it really been six weeks? I've been out of the loop from alot of the communities I'm in so forgive me! :)
N0t_mINe
Acolyte

Post by N0t_mINe »

*Hint* Not everyone is from the states *hint*
dosgamer000
Acolyte

Post by dosgamer000 »

N0t_mINe wrote:*Hint* Not everyone is from the states *hint*
Well it's just a general well wishing to people who do (plus those that don't) and I don't think I'm the only one here that celebrates it (or am I?)

Also it's for Blood and the TF forums, have to be thankful for my favorite FPS game and this great forum right? :D
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

I think you missed the point of the hint dosgamer000. It was the beginning of an explanation to my post.

Keep trying, you will get there eventually... :wink:
N0t_mINe
Acolyte

Post by N0t_mINe »

dosgamer000 wrote:
N0t_mINe wrote:*Hint* Not everyone is from the states *hint*
Well it's just a general well wishing to people who do (plus those that don't) and I don't think I'm the only one here that celebrates it (or am I?)

Also it's for Blood and the TF forums, have to be thankful for my favorite FPS game and this great forum right? :D
No, nothing wrong with giving thanks. It's just that others around the world might not understand a sudden need to express gratitude is all. It can, in some occasions, leave some feeling a little left out if you're not careful. Incidentally, I had me a big ass bird and did all the cooking and most of the buying too. Happy Thanks Giving to you too dosgamer000. Tcherny's from Canada so he does things a little different. If he'd wished everyone a happy turkey day 6 weeks ago, we would have all been scratching our heads, yes?

Remember, in Germany they have this fest where married couples are no longer married for a whole day, and... Well I leave that one up to people who know the subject. :wink:
dosgamer000
Acolyte

Post by dosgamer000 »

Thank you, N0t_mINe. We had meat loaf for a change if you're wondering. And apologizes if I made anyone awkward or go "huh?" hehe.
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

Actually, I would not worry about it dosgamer000. I think the only one who went "huh" in this thread as you. :wink: