Report for a Headcount

Anything not gaming related goes here. Not sure where something should be posted? Post it in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Report for a Headcount

Post by Tchernobog »

As the forum has been relatively quiet this month, I have been wondering about ways to make it more active again. Thinking about this also caused me to ask how many people usually check on the forum at any given time. For my part, I check on the forum multiple times everyday as part of my regular rounds, but I am probably the only one who has bothered to do that.

So the question I am posing is, what people are visiting the forums and how often do they check for new posts?

As a side question, what can we the faithful do to help liven the place up again? As I said, I check up on the place often and try to ensure we do not go too long without any posts, but I do not want to be the only one posting here. So any further ideas would be welcome.

I look forward to any responses I get. :)
ZedSlayer
Axe Zombie

Re: Report for a Headcount

Post by ZedSlayer »

Well, I usually check daily but I'm not much of a poster unless I have something to say. Not sure about the slowness but it could be just not much blood related is going on.
Corbin
Zealot

Post by Corbin »

I check it often, sometimes once a day, sometimes once every three days, but I try to hit it up regularly nonetheless.
zZaRDoZz
Acolyte

Post by zZaRDoZz »

Daily.

Strippers.

(okay, in my case it would have to be a pic but I'm sure Joe could do better.)
Slink

Not to be a dick, but...

Post by Slink »

wat
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

I usually visit daily but as you can see it took me 5 days to see this :D
Ransu
Cheetah

Post by Ransu »

I keep watching over time. Not sure about making things active again.

inb4 Blood 3 announcement
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

Just thought I should post my own apology for not being online in the past two weeks. I was visiting family over Easter and have been busy catching up on other things ever since, as well as trying my best to stay informed as our federal election date comes closer and closer. Things should slow done soon through, so I am hopeful I will be able to pay here my full attention again. :D
I Live...AGAIN
Cabal member

Post by I Live...AGAIN »

Welcome back!

True, there a few Blood related things happening lately.Not to go off topic, but for anyone interested in other horror shooters I just Downloaded Painkiller:Black Edition from GoG for $3.99.

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/painkiller

Yeah. yeah it's not Blood but what is really? It's a good horror based FPS game though.

I actually have an original copy of it somewhere but it was worth $3.99 just so I didn't have to dig through all my crap to find the disc.
Tchernobog
Tchernobog's Love Child

Post by Tchernobog »

I understand that GOG is now branching out to just be a DRM free online retailer with a focus on older titles, but a game from 2005 being considered a "good old game" to me seems to be a bit of a stretch. :P

When I get my computer up and running properly again with a new GPU cooler so I can get off my on-board card, I should get around to playing the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle games I purchased, speaking of DRM free. Until then I am stuck with classic Blood in Dosbox. Which, of course, is not that large a burden in of itself... :wink: