Damien returns to his blood soaked roots...

Anything not gaming related goes here. Not sure where something should be posted? Post it in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Damien returns to his blood soaked roots...

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Hello to all my breathern. Sorry to have been away for so long, I had some serious family issues to take care of. But all is well now... also work got serious (PROMOTIONS! :D ), and we're preparing to move soon.

So I had to sort some stuff in my life out, but I'm returning to you all now. And my first act in returning here, I'm going to polish up my drawings and mail them to Willis within the next two or three days. (sorry it's taken so long :oops: )

So, to all that are happy I'm back... thank you! I'm going to stay a while now. :twisted:
Daedalus
The Dreaming God

Post by Daedalus »

Welcome back, brother! Good to see you again!

Keep it flowing! Those pictures must be old by now!
Dopefish
Axe Zombie

Post by Dopefish »

I greet you despite not being here during the era of the Damien.

Out of curiosity, might I ask what art?
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Several months ago DD, Willis, Cruaich and a few others expressed interest in some of my drawings (or artwork) and I promised to mail some to Willis so he could scan and post them.

I have since became overwhelmed with family problems and other such things. During that time I kindof took a break from my PC and everything related. But everything is straightened out now... so I'm back to everything.
Welcome back, brother! Good to see you again!

Keep it flowing! Those pictures must be old by now!
Yes, thank you for the welcome. And the pics have been just sitting in a drawer collecting dust. :oops: Sorry guys, I discovered them early yesterday morning and just thought "Oh f*ck!". So hopefully soon you will see them.
Ra_Ra_Gazaa
Resident Phantasm

Post by Ra_Ra_Gazaa »

Welcome back, Damien. Sorry to hear you've been going through problems. Hope all is well.

You have returned at just the right time! This forum needs someone to further pierce the silence. :twisted:
Damien_Azreal
Satan's Spawn

Post by Damien_Azreal »

Silence? What? Do not tell me I wasn't the only one to drift away?

Well, well, we'll just have to do something about that. :twisted:

Okay, thank you all for the warm welcome. It's nice to be back, this morning I loaded up Cryptic Passage befoer I went to work... god that felt good. :D I've missed my PC, but family is far more important.

Well, I'm going to go do something else now. I have no idea what, but theres' got to be something I can do. [/img]