This amazes me...

Anything not gaming related goes here. Not sure where something should be posted? Post it in here.

Moderator: General Discussion Moderators

eVolution
Axe Zombie

This amazes me...

Post by eVolution »

I see so many threads with hundreds and even thousands of views, but very few replies. What is needed to get more people to join?

Is this place and Postmortem the only real blood forums still alive?
Phosphoric Acid
Quixotic

Re: This amazes me...

Post by Phosphoric Acid »

eVolution wrote:Is this place and Postmortem the only real blood forums still alive?
Pretty much, Blood.lith is an official place where spam bots can talk, the Deathmask forums, well, not a lot there. Planetblood forums, non-existent. Erm, what else... Oh! Gamespot’s little forum area for it, yeah, 2 threads, wow.

It’s quite sad really, I would like to see more viewers signing up, but I guess it can't be forced, could be encouraged, but of course it’s mostly down to peoples decisions.
DustyStyx
2D Artist

Post by DustyStyx »

There are a few posts here and here on 3DRealms about Blood, and some at JonoF, mostly "lets do a remake" type of thing. DOSBox/Vigons has a few things here and there as well.

You would think that if you were to type in "Monolith Blood" in Google, you'd be directed to either Posty or here on the first page of results, but such is not the case.
eVolution
Axe Zombie

Post by eVolution »

DustyStyx wrote:There are a few posts here and here on 3DRealms about Blood, and some at JonoF, mostly "lets do a remake" type of thing. DOSBox/Vigons has a few things here and there as well.

You would think that if you were to type in "Monolith Blood" in Google, you'd be directed to either Posty or here on the first page of results, but such is not the case.
There are ways of promoting sites in search engines, although it costs money to have them in the top results. I'd love to see this site succeed, it has a lot of potential but I believe unless a source code is released or money is paid for advertising, it will just get by on what it has already.